Deans, department chairs, and others with administrative access are able to review instructor course evaluation information following the course evaluation survey period. Results, by project, can be viewed by course and instructor. In order to access the appropriate project’s information follow the steps below.
How to access project evaluation information via Blackboard
1. Log into Blackboard using your NCAT OneID credentials
2. Locate and select the EvalKIT link on your dashboard
3. Locate the appropriate survey project to access information
How to access project evaluation information via EvalKIT
1. Log into EvalKIT using your NCAT Admin username and password. If you are unsure of your username and password, select “Forgot your password?” and use your NCAT OneID username to retrieve/reset your password.
2. Locate the appropriate survey project to access information using the “Results” tab or using the list of recent project results available