Once you have created an assessment plan or brought forward a plan from a previous cycle, you may decide you want to add some outcomes from the plan.
- Decide which outcome(s) from your "Program Goals & Outcomes" and "Student Learning Goals & Outcomes" in the "Standing Requirements" area that you want to add to your current plan. These areas are your "master" list of goals and outcomes that you build your yearly assessment plan from.
- Once you are logged into the assessment workspace for your program, click on the "Assessment Plan" area in the left navigation under the current assessment cycle.
- In the upper right of the screen, click the "Check Out" button.
- On the next screen, you will see a list of your outcomes along with their evidences/measures (if you have added any). To add an outcome, click the "Select Set" button on the right side of the screen, in the "Evidence/Measures" box.
- The next screen lets you choose which outcomes from the set you want to use in your current cycle's plan. All of your outcomes that have been entered in this set in the "Standing Requirements" area should be listed here. Click on the checkbox for any outcome(s) you want to add. Then, at the top right of the screen, click "Accept and Return to Plan."
- Once you have added all outcomes you want for the plan, you're all done! In the upper right, click the "Check In" button to finish.