Once you have created an assessment plan or brought forward a plan from a previous cycle, you may decide you want to remove some outcomes from the plan.
- Decide which outcome(s) from your plan you would like to remove.
- Once you are logged into the assessment workspace for your program, click on "Assessment Plan" area in the left navigation under the current assessment cycle.
- In the upper right of the screen, click the "Check Out" button.
- On the next screen, you will see a list of your outcomes along with their evidences/measures (if you have added any). To remove an outcome from your plan, you have to first remove the evidences/measures for that particular outcome. This is a safety feature in Taskstream to ensure you don't accidentally remove an outcome you didn't intend to. To remove an evidence/measure, click on the "Remove" button located to the right of the evidence/measure you would like to remove. You will get a pop-up window from Taskstream asking to confirm removal. Make sure you are removing something you don't want. This change cannot be undone! Click "OK" to remove.
- Once you have removed any evidence/measures from outcomes you do not need, click the "Select Set" button on the right side of the screen, in the "Evidence/Measures" box.
- The next screen lets you choose which outcomes from the set you want to use in your current cycle's plan. Click on the checkbox for any outcome(s) you want to remove. Then, at the top right of the screen, click "Accept and Return to Plan."
- If you get an error message stating "You cannot unselect this outcome because it has evidence/measure(s) associated with it" you did not remove the evidence/measures as mentioned in the previous step (#4 of this tutorial). Go back to #4 and do so, then try removing the outcome again.
- Once you have removed all outcomes you do not need for the plan, you're all done! In the upper right, click the "Check In" button to finish.