Taskstream has built-in functionality for exporting your workspace areas. You can export either individual areas of your workspace, or the whole thing at once! To export your workspace areas, please follow these instructions:
- In your workspace, click on the area you would like to export. Along the top right of the content section there are several tabs, then underneath those are export functions.
- To export to Word format, click the "Word" button. To export to PDF format, click the... you guessed it, "PDF" button.
- When you click a button to export, Taskstream will give a pop-up asking if you would like to export the individual page you are viewing (e.g., Program Goals & Outcomes), or the entire workspace (e.g., all areas - Mission, Program Goals, Student Learning Goals). Choose between the two options, then click "Continue."
- Taskstream will give another pop-up window that lets you know your exported file can be found in the "Resource Tools" area of Taskstream. The "Resource Tools" area can be found at the top of any Taskstream screen in the main menu.
- Once in the "Resource Tools" section, there is a link to "Exports." This is where you will find your exported files. Click the "Exports" link.
- You should now see a list of documents you asked Taskstream to export. Files are saved here for 30 days before the system automatically removes them. To download an exported document, click the "Download" button to the right of the document. When you click this the file will download to your computer.