It is possible in the "Standing Requirements" area of your workspace to rearrange the order of outcomes. To reorder your outcomes:
- Click on the outcome area you want to alter, such as "Student Learning Goals & Outcomes," then click the "Check Out" button in the upper right of the screen. This will allow you to edit your outcomes content.
- Next, click the "Reorder" button near the top of your outcomes list.
- On the reorder screen, choose the numbering order for each outcome. For instance, if the number is currently a 3, that outcome needs to be changed to a 1 to make it first on the list of outcomes.
- Once you have renumbered your list to your liking, click the "Save Changes" button at the top left of the reorder screen.
- You can now click the "Check In" button in the upper right of the screen to finish.