At the end of each assessment cycle, you will need to provide results & findings to that years assessed outcomes. Along with your results & findings, you will want to attach substantiating evidence/data to reinforce your narrative information. The "Add/Edit Attachments and Links" button will only appear IF you have entered findings to an outcome that was measured. To add substantiating evidence to your outcomes, please do the following:
- Click the "Check Out" button in the "Assessment Results & Findings" area to edit.
- Underneath the Evidence/Measure you have specified for your outcome, you will see a "Findings for Measure [name of your outcome/measure]" section. At the bottom of this section is a "Add/Edit Attachments and Links" button.
- A pop-up window will appear allowing you to attach documents. Fill in the name, attach the file, and describe your file. When completed, click the "Add File" button.
- If successful, you should see a message letting you know your file has been added. You can keep adding additional files this way. Once finished, simply close the pop-up window.
- You should now see your attachment documents underneath your outcome findings. At any time in the future, you can click to view or download attached files.
- When finished adding attachments to all of your outcome findings, click the "Check In" button. You're finished!