Once you have have identified evidence/measures for your outcomes, you can attach supporting documents. The "Add/Edit Attachments and Links" button will only appear IF you have entered evidences/measures to an outcome. To add supporting attachments to your Evidence/Measures for outcomes, please do the following:
- Click the "Check Out" button in the "Assessment Plan" area to edit.
- Underneath the Evidence/Measure you have specified for your outcome, you will see a "Add/Edit Attachments and Links" button.
- A pop-up window will appear allowing you to attach documents. Fill in the name, attach the file, and describe your file. When completed, click the "Add File" button.
- If successful, you should see a message letting you know your file has been added. You can keep adding additional files this way. Once finished, simply close the pop-up window.
- You should now see your attachment documents underneath your evidence/measure. At any time in the future, you can click to view or download attached files.
- When finished adding supporting attachments to your evidences/measures, click the "Check In" button. You're finished!