Within each Taskstream workspace there is a "Resources Area" where you can store documents you might find helpful in your assessment efforts. Examples are Syllabi, meeting minutes, assessment documentation, substantiating evidence, etc. To add a new document to the "Resources Area," please follow these steps:
- In your workspace, on the left navigation you will see the "Resources Area." Click on the area you want to add a document to.
- To edit this area, click the "Check Out" button in the upper right of the screen.
- Once checked out, on the bottom of the screen, you will see a set of buttons which will allow you to add different types of documents to the resource area. Click on the "Attachments" button, for instance, to add a Powerpoint document.
- You will be given the option to upload a new file, attach one you previously uploaded to this space, or link to an existing artifact that was created in Taskstream such as a rubric or webpage. Click the "Upload from Computer" button.
- Either drag your file from your computer file system to the "Drag Files Here" graphic, or click the "Add Files" button in the lower left of the upload box. Once you add the file(s) you want, click the "Upload and Close" button in the lower right corner of the upload box.
- You will get a message confirming the addition of your file(s). If finished adding, click on "Save and Return."
- You should now see your attachment in the resource area you chose. You can add additional file types by clicking the buttons along the bottom of this screen. When finished, click the "Check In" button in the upper right of the screen.
- Once you check in, you will get a "Check In Successful" screen. You can "Return to Work Area" or add comments and "Submit Comment" to return to work area. Adding comments can be helpful in remembering what you did, or letting other team members know any additional information.
- You should now see your document in the resource area you selected. Congrats!