Even if you aren't completely familiar with using the Taskstream platform, editing information is fairly easy. As a general overview, to make changes to a workspace in Taskstream, such as adding content or editing text, simply follow these instructions:
- Log into Taskstream by visiting: login.taskstream.com For help with logging into Taskstream see this related article: https://ospie.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/2100027178-logging-into-taskstream
- On the homepage screen, click the link under the title for the program/unit to the enter the workspace you want to edit.
- Once you are in a workspace, there are several areas along the left-hand navigation that can be edited. First click on the area you want to edit or add information to.
- To edit in an area of the workspace, you must always first "Check Out" the area. Once an area is checked out, a new set of buttons for editing will be revealed in the area you are working in.
- Depending on what you want to edit, simply click the corresponding editing button next to that section of the area you are working in. You can also add new content or data using various "Add" buttons that are shown when checked out.
- When making changes in a work area, it is important that you update the other areas of your workspace if needed. For instance, if you change text in the "Student Learning Goals & Outcomes" area of your workspace, you may want to update the "Assessment Plan" area for the current cycle so you see the changes reflected there as well. After you make an edit, Taskstream will ask you if you want to update other areas of the workspace. Check the areas you want to update, but be sure and only update the current cycle's areas. For instance, do not check the update button for 2011-2012 assessment cycle or your change will show in that area as well, overwriting your 2011-2012 data. Only check the current year's areas to update.
- When you have finished editing or adding your content to an area, simply click the "Check In" button and you're finished!