To run a vita report using Digital Measures:
- First, log into Digital Measures. To log in, visit: https://www.digitalmeasures.com/login/ncat/faculty or http://www.ncat.edu/ and click on "Faculty and Staff."
- Click "Digital Measures" in the left-hand navigation list, or at the bottom of the right-hand navigation in the OSPIE links list.
- Log into Digital Measures using your NC A&T ID and current password (OneID).
- Once logged in, click on the "Reports" link at the top of the welcome screen. This link allows you to run reports that are pre-built such as the vita report, or custom reports.
- On the "Reports" screen, select "Vita" from the pull-down menu.
- Once you choose "Vita," you can specify a date range, whom you want to run a report for, and the file format. Report files can be exported in multiple versions including: Microsoft Word, HTML, and Adobe PDF.
- Once you specify your report, date range, whom to include, and file format, click on the "Run Report" button in the upper right part of the screen.